The Club d’Agilité de Montréal (CAMTL) offers the possibility of becoming a member as soon as the dog is able to demonstrate the seventeen (17) skills described in the « Skills developed in the introductory courses ».
In due course, your instructor will refer you to an evaluation in order to move up from introductory courses to club courses. This evaluation is mandatory in order to become a member of the Club d’Agilité de Montréal. Your team will be evaluated by a different instructor than the one(s) for your introductory courses.
The advantages of being a member :
- Participate at no extra cost to the weekly courses referred to as « Club Courses », from May to September, according to the development themes announced at the beginning of the season (with possible exceptions in some cases);
- Possibility of practicing at the club with all the equipment 7 days a week from May to October (except during classes and trials);
- Benefit from special rates for activities organized by the Club, such as seminars and practices during the winter season;
- Join the Club d’Agilité de Montréal Facebook group, which posts messages to all its members;
- Take advantage of reduced rates for introductory courses of a second dog.
What is expected of members :
- Participation to the Annual General Meeting and vote for the Board of Directors;
- Volunteer help during activities and Club maintenance according to availabilities.