of the Club d’Agilité de Montréal
In consideration of the acceptance of this registration by the Club d’Agilité de Montréal (the « Club ») and of the opportunity to participate to activities organised by the Club, I, the undersigned, agree as follows: 1. I certify that I am the actual owner of the Dog, or that the Dog is under my supervision or custody. 2. I agree that the AAC or the Club may refuse my entry for any reason that it deems to be sufficient. 3. I certify that the Dog is not a hazard to persons, property or other dogs. I commit to taking all necessary measures to prevent and avoid any incident involving the Dog, whether with other Dogs or with any person present on the Club’s agility field or during an activity organized by the Club. 4. In accordance with the current Quebec laws, I assume full responsibility for any damages caused by the Dog.
- I acknowledge that agility activities carry certain risks, including, but not limited to, injuries (including serious injuries and possible death). By going to the Club’s field or participating to its activities, I accept those risks and waive any claims against the Club for any loss or damages incurred by myself, the Dog, and the persons attending as my guests, (my “Related Parties”).
- Thus, I waive any and all claims that I have or may have in the future and release from all liability the AAC, the Club or any of the directors, executives, committees, representatives, employees, volunteers, or agents (the “Personnel”) I agree to save harmless those persons and organizations for injuries, death, damage to property or other losses that I, my Related Parties or the Dog may have sustained, whatever the cause, including negligence, breach of contract, breach of duty, statutory or otherwise, any mistakes or errors of judgment.
- Should the persons accompanying me be under 10 years of age, I commit to assuring the necessary supervision. I acknowledge the inherent risks of bringing children to an agility practice field and accept the responsibility for any injuries they may incur, including those resulting from a dog bite or a fall.
- I assume full responsibility for my conduct and that of my Related Parties during the entirety of the Year. I agree to indemnify and save harmless the AAC, the Club and the Personnel from and against any and all claims that may be made against them or costs, fees, expenses or liability (including, without limitation, lawyers’ fees on a solicitor and own client basis) incurred by the AAC, the Club or the Personnel that may arise due to:
a) any act or omission on my part, on the part of my Related Parties or any party for whom I am liable at law; or
b) aggressive behaviour by the Dog.
- I have read, and do understand the Club’s rules, the Code of Conduct of the Perfect Agility Handler, the additional rules (if any) appearing in the official trial schedules, as well as the policies of the AAC pertaining to discipline (collectively, the “Rules”). I agree to abide by the Rules and to conduct myself and the Dog in accordance with the Rules. I understand that myself and/or the Dog may be subject to disciplinary procedures or sanctions for breach of the Rules and agree to respect and be bound by any disciplinary decision made by the AAC.
- I understand that the AAC and/or the Club may, in the course of administering a trial or conducting its activities generally, collect, use or disclose my personal information and that any personal information collected, used or disclosed by the AAC and/or the Club will be treated in accordance with AAC policy and applicable privacy and personal information laws. I hereby consent to the collection, use and disclosure by the AAC and/or the Club of my personal information. I have been given the opportunity to read and understand the terms of this Agreement before signing it and have in fact done so. I understand that by signing this Agreement, I am restricting my legal rights and I sign this Agreement voluntarily and of my own free will.